Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic document in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and amended provisions pertaining to electronic documents in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic document is generated by a computer system and does not require any digital or physial signatures.
The domain name www.aanyacentric.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Aanya Centric incorporated under the partnership Act, 1932 with its registered office at A-173, TYC, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Pin 282006, India (hereinafter referred to as “Aanya Centric”).
While you use the Website then following terms and conditions are applicable. In case of transaction on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with Aanya Centric and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Aanya Centric.
Contents Posted on Site
Content displayed on Website is all Aanya Centric generated and Aanya Centric has all control over such generated content. You may use information on the products available on the Website for downloading, provided that You 1a) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, 1b) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose & do not copy or post on any networked computer or broadcast it via any media, 1c) make no alterations to any such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All the materials & products available to you through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties or implied except otherwise specified. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Aanya Centric does not warrant that:
- Website information is true, complete, accurate or non-misleading.
- This Website will be available 365x24x7, or
Aanya Centric will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Aanya Centric does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are viruses or other harmful components free.
All the Products sold on Website are governed by applicable state laws.
You will be requested to give a working phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls, Whatsapp and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
While using any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or have any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s, or
- Any payment issues arising from the transaction, or
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”,
All payments made against the purchases on Website by you shall be compulsorily in INR acceptable in India.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may ask you to provide any supporting document as and when required in order to verify the purchase and delivering it to the right buyer. This is done for providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Aanya Centric and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Aanya Centric to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Aanya Centric liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Aanya Centric’s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Aanya Centric is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Aanya Centric Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Aanya Centric is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
3 Days Return Guarantee
The 3 Days Return Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified Aanya Centric on the Website. If at the time of delivery any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for return of the product/s within 3 Days from Delivery date(including Delivery Date) from the Aanya Centric subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify Aanya Centric of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 3 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be returned.
- Refund will be issued once defective product is received by Aanya Centric.
- New Product can be ordered subject to availability of the same with the Aanya Centric.
Products not eligible for return are:
- Return due to size fit issue
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Product is used by the User
- Any product that is returned incomplete,
If Aanya Centric has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and employee of Aanya Centric are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Aanya Centric may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and employee of Aanya Centric and /or disqualify that user.
Aanya Centric reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Aanya Centric may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user from availing protection through this program. Any User who files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale around the Globe. This agreement is made in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Judicial Court at Agra shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Aanya Centric respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to Aanya Centric at [email protected]
Aanya Centric we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability